Up Close: The 2021 Maserati Ghibli S Q4
Outside of the high-end Trofeo line, the 2021 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 is the most potent and intoxicating Ghibli that money can buy. Like the Ghibli S, it sports a high-output variant of the Ferrari-built twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine. Unlike the former, it comes standard with full-time Q4 all-wheel drive. If you’re ready to pull out all the stops and experience what a new Maserati Ghibli can do, the S Q4 absolutely deserves a closer look.
Maserati Ghibli S Q4: Horsepower & Performance
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli compares favorably with the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and not only because the Ghibli is the more stylish and recognizable of the two models. It’s also a true performer, and it delivers more than enough power and torque to revolutionize your Scottsdale and Paradise Valley drives:
- Maserati Ghibli S Q4 HP: 424
- Maserati Ghibli S Q4 Torque: 428 lb-ft
- Maserati Ghibli S Q4 0–60 Time: 4.7 seconds
- Maserati Ghibli S Q4 Top Speed: 178 mph
What is the Q4 All-Wheel Drive System?
The Maserati Ghibli S Q4 horsepower looks great on paper, but you won’t understand what sets this model apart unless you’re familiar with the Q4 all-wheel drive system. Here’s what you should know:
- When driving conditions present no special challenge, the Ghibli S Q4 sends power to the rear wheels in order to provide the drive that Maserati owners know and love.
- When the situation demands it, your Ghibli S Q4 can split torque evenly between the front and the rear, propelling you over obstacles.
- In fact, Q4 AWD continuously analyzes your driving style and your vehicle’s behavior, building a profile for each wheel.
- By stabilizing parameters and instantly transferring torque as needed, the Q4 delivers an unparalleled personalized touring experience.
Maserati Ghibli S Q4: Price & Features
The Maserati Ghibli S Q4 is priced at $82,240 MSRP, and this model comes standard with each of the following features:
- 19-inch Poseidone aluminum wheels
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) system
- Heated front seats
- 10.1-inch Maserati Intelligent Assistant with Navigation
- Apple CarPlay®& Android Auto™
- Rear view camera with front & rear park sensors
- Blind spot alert
- Extended leather with contrast stitching in Cuoio, Blu, Nero, and more
- Full leather steering wheel
- Your choice of Gloss Dark composite trim, Open Pore Radica Wood Trim, and more
The Ghibli S Q4 GranSport and the Ghibli S Q4 GranLusso both start at $89,040 MSRP. We’ve already detailed their contents in our guide to the 2021 Maserati Ghibli price list, but both options include features like a 10-speaker Harman Kardon® premium audio system, a heated black leather steering wheel, and adaptive LED headlamps.
Those who don’t want to upgrade with either the GranSport or the GranLusso trims will be able to choose from a wide range of packages and standalone features. We’d be happy to help you explore your options. All you need to do is let us know that you’re interested.
Experience the Maserati Ghibli S Q4 at Scottsdale Maserati!
The Maserati Ghibli S Q4 price makes it a very attractive option. After all, it’s not much pricier than the baseline model, and significantly more accessible than the Ghibli Trofeo–especially for those who take advantage of our rotating Ghibli lease specials. Contact us today to take the ride of your life in a new Ghibli S Q4! Our Phoenix dealership is easy to reach from anywhere near Chandler.
More About Maserati Ghibli Features
If you’ve ever wanted to know the cost of a new Maserati, you’re certainly not alone! The Trident is synonymous with superior performance and unparalleled luxury, and more and more of your Scottsdale-area neighbors are wondering if they can afford the best. Our comprehensive guide to the Maserati price range can help you find the…
Outside of the high-end Trofeo line, the 2021 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 is the most potent and intoxicating Ghibli that money can buy. Like the Ghibli S, it sports a high-output variant of the Ferrari-built twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine. Unlike the former, it comes standard with full-time Q4 all-wheel drive. If you’re ready to…
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli interior provides almost 18 cubic feet of trunk space, along with a vast suite of luxurious comforts and technologies. Whether you’re in the market for designer silk and leather upholstery or you’ve fallen in love with the Maserati Intelligent Assistant interface, you’ll find so much to get excited about when you…
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli price depends on the powertrain, drivetrain, and packages that you select for your Chandler-area adventures. It starts at $74,390 MSRP, but you’ll need to explore the full range of options in order to find the model that’s right for you! We’ve done the research for you, laying out all of the…
If you’ve made the decision to upgrade with a 2021 Maserati Ghibli, you’re a driver who isn’t afraid to stand out on Scottsdale roads. Although the range of available 2021 Maserati Ghibli color options will vary depending on which model and trim you settle on, it’s far from difficult to find a model that reflects…