2021 Maserati Levante Interior
With the Maserati of SUVs, interior luxury reaches never-before-seen heights! Our comprehensive overview of the 2021 Maserati Levante interior dives into its design features, unique amenities, and next-generation technologies so you can learn exactly what to expect from your test drive. If you’re searching for an SUV that will never leave you wanting more, you’ve come to the right place.
Maserati Levante Interior Features: Standard Inclusions
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display with Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+)
- Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and Bluetooth™
- 7-inch digital instrument display
- Four USB ports
- 8-speaker stereo system
- Heated, 12-way power front seats with memory
- Trident-embroidered or embossed headrests
- Hand-stitched detail finishing
- Remote engine start
- Premium leather seating
- Soft-close doors
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel
- A cooled glovebox
- And much, much more
Maserati Levante Interior Features: Options and Upgrades
Premium perforated leather, Pieno Fiore natural leather, and class-exclusive Ermenegildo Zegna silk upholstery are all available to those who are willing to upgrade. And of course, you can customize this SUV down to the smallest details! Choose from 3D matte carbon fiber finishes, high-gloss metal net weave, and open-pore regimental wood veneer.
Are you considering a higher trim level like the Levante S, the Levante GTS, or the Levante Trofeo? Perhaps it’s the GranLusso or the GranSport that’s captured your attention. Here’s what you should keep in mind:
- The GranLusso package (available on base and S models) adds leather and silk upholstery, ventilated front seats, and wood trim finishing.
- The GranSport package (available on the same trims) outfits your Levante with front sport seats, a sport steering wheel, and bright red brake calipers.
- The Levante S gains a sunroof, and you can really open up your Maserati inside by opting for the GTS trim, which includes a dual-panel upgrade.
- GranLusso, GranSport, and GTS models all receive a 900-watt, 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® Premium Audio System.
- Trofeo models up the ante even further with a 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound stereo.
- Many features remain optional no matter which trim level you settle on. Upgrades include 4-zone automatic climate control, a hands-free gesture-activated liftgate, and many other features.
Would you like to further customize your new Levante? Check out the available Maserati Levante accessories.
Experience the Maserati Levante Interior in Person!
It’s easier than ever to access the features and luxuries that you most desire for your adventures in greater Scottsdale. Whether you’re interested in browsing Maserati SUV interior photos or you’re ready to upgrade your Chandler and Paradise Valley drives today, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for in our new Levante inventory. Make sure to check out our current Levante lease offers and feel free to contact us with any questions.
More About Maserati Model Features
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli is a premium luxury sedan that is not only elegantly styled but also delivers the kind of dynamic performance that will take any drive in and around Paradise Valley to a whole new level. The Maserati Ghibli horsepower is impressive no matter which one of the available trim levels you choose….
Shopping for a luxurious SUV that can deliver high-powered performance on the roads in and around Chandler? If so, you’ll want to take a look at the 2022 Maserati Levante for sale at Scottsdale Maserati. With its precision-engineering and dynamic acceleration, the Maserati Levante 0-60 time is 3.8 seconds with the top-of-the-line Trofeo model. Learn more…
| Contact Us: If you’ve ever wanted to know the cost of a new Maserati, you’re certainly not alone! The Trident is synonymous with superior performance and unparalleled luxury, and more and more of your Scottsdale-area neighbors are wondering if they can afford the best. Our comprehensive guide to the Maserati price range can help…
Are you ready to experience life inside the cabin of an all-new Maserati supercar? Featuring the first-ever Nettuno engine (developed entirely in-house by the Maserati team) the 2022 Maserati MC20 specs are guaranteed to impress the Phoenix region’s thrill-seekers—but power and speed are not the only factors that set this model apart! To fully…
The Maserati Quattroporte GTS once represented the pinnacle of performance in the Quattroporte lineup! Although it has since been replaced by the Maserati Quattroporte Trofeo, those who are searching for a pre-owned Quattroporte may still have a special place in their hearts for the Quattroporte GTS. Find out what distinguishes the model before you…