2021 Maserati Levante Interior
With the Maserati of SUVs, interior luxury reaches never-before-seen heights! Our comprehensive overview of the 2021 Maserati Levante interior dives into its design features, unique amenities, and next-generation technologies so you can learn exactly what to expect from your test drive. If you’re searching for an SUV that will never leave you wanting more, you’ve come to the right place.
Maserati Levante Interior Features: Standard Inclusions
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display with Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+)
- Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and Bluetooth™
- 7-inch digital instrument display
- Four USB ports
- 8-speaker stereo system
- Heated, 12-way power front seats with memory
- Trident-embroidered or embossed headrests
- Hand-stitched detail finishing
- Remote engine start
- Premium leather seating
- Soft-close doors
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel
- A cooled glovebox
- And much, much more
Maserati Levante Interior Features: Options and Upgrades
Premium perforated leather, Pieno Fiore natural leather, and class-exclusive Ermenegildo Zegna silk upholstery are all available to those who are willing to upgrade. And of course, you can customize this SUV down to the smallest details! Choose from 3D matte carbon fiber finishes, high-gloss metal net weave, and open-pore regimental wood veneer.
Are you considering a higher trim level like the Levante S, the Levante GTS, or the Levante Trofeo? Perhaps it’s the GranLusso or the GranSport that’s captured your attention. Here’s what you should keep in mind:
- The GranLusso package (available on base and S models) adds leather and silk upholstery, ventilated front seats, and wood trim finishing.
- The GranSport package (available on the same trims) outfits your Levante with front sport seats, a sport steering wheel, and bright red brake calipers.
- The Levante S gains a sunroof, and you can really open up your Maserati inside by opting for the GTS trim, which includes a dual-panel upgrade.
- GranLusso, GranSport, and GTS models all receive a 900-watt, 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® Premium Audio System.
- Trofeo models up the ante even further with a 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound stereo.
- Many features remain optional no matter which trim level you settle on. Upgrades include 4-zone automatic climate control, a hands-free gesture-activated liftgate, and many other features.
It’s easier than ever to access the features and luxuries that you most desire for your adventures in greater Scottsdale. Don’t just take our word for it, though. Start browsing our Levante lease offers today!
Experience the Maserati Levante Interior in Person!
Whether you’re interested in browsing Maserati SUV interior photos or you’re ready to upgrade your Chandler and Paradise Valley drives today, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for in our new Levante inventory.
More About Maserati Model Features
If you’ve ever wanted to know the cost of a new Maserati, you’re certainly not alone! The Trident is synonymous with superior performance and unparalleled luxury, and more and more of your Scottsdale-area neighbors are wondering if they can afford the best. Our comprehensive guide to the Maserati price range can help you find the…
Although the final 2022 Maserati MC20 price is not yet available, this model is expected to start at roughly $213,000 in its coupe configuration, or roughly $250,000 in its convertible build. With that said, interested drivers can certainly start exploring the available Maserati MC20 configurations today. Learn MoreAsk for Updates Configuring Your Maserati MC20 Coupe…
Are you considering a 2022 Maserati Ghibli, a 2022 Maserati Quattroporte, or a 2022 Maserati Levante? These models will now all be offered in three trim levels: GT, Modena, and Trofeo. Although the Trofeo lineup debuted last year, the addition of the GT and Modena trims rounds out the range of options and makes it…
With the Maserati of SUVs, interior luxury reaches never-before-seen heights! Our comprehensive overview of the 2021 Maserati Levante interior dives into its design features, unique amenities, and next-generation technologies so you can learn exactly what to expect from your test drive. If you’re searching for an SUV that will never leave you wanting more,…
If you’ve been waiting on the edge of your seat for the return of the Maserati GranTurismo, you’re certainly not alone! When the current generation was discontinued at the end of model-year 2020, the GT was revered as one of the most beautiful cars on the road—and no one expected it to stay away for…