What Are the 2022 Maserati Ghibli 0–60 Times?
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli is a premium luxury sedan that is not only elegantly styled but also delivers the kind of dynamic performance that will take any drive in and around Paradise Valley to a whole new level. The Maserati Ghibli horsepower is impressive no matter which one of the available trim levels you choose. So, what are the Maserati Ghibli stats? In this guide from the experts at Scottsdale Maserati, we’ll explore the Maserati Ghibli 0–60 times and take a closer look at its engines.
Maserati Ghibli Stats: 0–60 Acceleration & Top Speeds
The new Maserati Ghibli is offered in four distinct trim levels, each capable of delivering thrilling performance on Scottsdale-area roads. Just check out the Ghibli 0-60 times and top speed for each model below:
Maserati Ghibli 0–60 Acceleration
The Maserati Ghibli 0–60 times are sure to get your heart racing:
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli GT: 0–60 mph in 5.5 seconds
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Modena: 0–60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Modena Q4: 0–60 mph in 4.7 seconds
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Trofeo: 0–60 mph in 4.0 seconds
Maserati Ghibli Top Speed
The Maserati Ghibli stats prove that this luxury performance sedan has the power to get up to speed in a hurry on the highways near Chandler—but how fast can the Ghibli go? Here’s the top speed of each Ghibli model:
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli GT: Top speed of 166 mph
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Modena: Top speed of 178 mph
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Modena Q4: Top speed of 178 mph
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Trofeo: Top speed of 203 mph
What is the Maserati Ghibli Horsepower?
Each of the Maserati Ghibli engines is paired with a ZF eight-speed automatic transmission that adapts to your driving style and finds the shift points that best meet your needs. However, the Maserati Ghibli horsepower differs depending on the engine:
- Ghibli GT Horsepower: The Ghibli GT is equipped with a 3.0L V6 engine that generates 345 hp with 369 lb-ft of torque. As with most models in the Ghibli lineup, the GT is built with rear-wheel drive.
- Ghibli Modena Horsepower: The Ghibli Modena is powered by a 3.0L V6 engine that produces 424 hp with 406 lb-ft of torque. The Ghibli Moden Q4 has the exact same horsepower rating but features all-wheel drive instead of rear-wheel drive.
- Ghibli Trofeo Horsepower: The Trofeo model delivers the maximum Maserati Ghibli horsepower. It comes with a 3.8L V8 engine that provides 580 hp with 538 lb-ft of torque. Like the Modena and the GT, this model features rear-wheel drive.
Test Drive the Exciting New Maserati Ghibli Today at Scottsdale Maserati!
Ready to experience the Maserati Ghibli horsepower for yourself? All you need to do is contact us to schedule a test drive. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales associates will be happy to help you learn more about the 2022 Maserati Ghibli stats and make sure that you take advantage of our current Ghibli lease offers. Meanwhile, take a look at our Ghibli vs. Alfa Romeo Giulia to see how this stellar luxury sedan matches up against the competition.
View Available Maserati Ghibli Models
More from Scottsdale Maserati
The 2023 Maserati Grecale will be arriving soon at Scottsdale Maserati, and anticipation is growing among drivers throughout the Paradise Valley area. This compact luxury crossover SUV promises dynamic performance with the unmistakable style that Maserati is famous for. Slightly smaller than the Maserati Levante, the Maserati Grecale dimensions will help to deliver nimble handling on…
The cutting edge design, technology, and comfort features of the all-new 2023 Maserati Grecale interior are sure to take your Scottsdale-area driving experience to a whole new level. Like the Maserati Levante, the Grecale is a luxury SUV that combines world-class performance with all the premium amenities that befit a vehicle of this class. The…
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli is a premium luxury sedan that is not only elegantly styled but also delivers the kind of dynamic performance that will take any drive in and around Paradise Valley to a whole new level. The Maserati Ghibli horsepower is impressive no matter which one of the available trim levels you choose….