How Much is a Maserati Ghibli?
The 2020 Maserati Ghibli is a luxury sedan with sleek, unique looks, plenty of advanced features, and the kind of potent, aggressive performance that you’d expect from this celebrated Italian manufacturer. How much is a Maserati Ghibli with all the latest amenities? The 2020 Maserati Ghibli price starts at $70,990 MSRP, and we’re sure you’ll agree that it’s worth every penny.
2020 Maserati Ghibli Price List
In order to choose the perfect model, you’ll want to see all of the Maserati Ghibli price points laid out in front of you. Here’s a complete list:
- 2020 Maserati Ghibli – MSRP starting at $70,990
- 2020 Maserati Ghibli S – MSRP starting at $75,990
- 2020 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 – MSRP starting at $78,490
Are you looking for a little extra luxury? What about racetrack-inspired style and panache? Drivers near Paradise Valley and Chandler can upgrade any trim level with the GranLusso Package or the GranSport Package, for an additional cost of $6,000. Find out how much other Maserati models cost to learn more.
What Will You Receive for the Maserati Ghibli Cost?
Although this model starts with a slightly higher sticker price than some rivals, it comes equipped with a turbocharged 345-hp V6 that costs extra in many competitors. An invigorating turbocharged 424-hp V6 has been included in the S and S Q4 configurations, but even the starting option leaves little to be desired.
Since superior performance comes standard, you can focus on accessing the amenities and upgrades that will enhance every Scottsdale-area drive. Here’s what to look for during your road test:
Maserati Ghibli Standard Features
- 345-hp 3.0-liter turbocharged V6
- Leather interior upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Soft Close Doors
- 2-position driver memory
- 19″ Poseidone wheels
- ZF 8-speed automatic transmission
- Sport Mode drive setting
- Blind Spot Detection
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 8.4-inch touchscreen with Maserati Touch Control Plus
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
Maserati Ghibli S Standard Features
- Features add to or replace those of the baseline Maserati Ghibli
- 424-hp 3.0-liter turbocharged V6
- Front armrest with twin mechanical opening and air-conditioned storage
- Dashboard-mounted Maserati clock with chrome-plated trim
- Dark Mirror interior trim
- Twin dual-pipe exhaust system in chrome-plated stainless steel
- Maserati Touch Control Plus with Navigation
- Leather gear selector with Manual mode activation and parking button
The Ghibli S is available with Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD), Active Torque Control, and a front active differential.
Optional Upgrades and Packages
- Upgrade with the GranSport Package for adaptive suspension, sport front seats, and a Driver Assistance package which includes adaptive cruise control and a surround-view camera.
- Considering the GranLusso Package? For the upgrade, you’ll receive adaptive LED headlights, a 10-speaker Harman/Kardon® surround sound system, and much more.
- For a small addition to the base Maserati Ghibli cost, you can also add a Bowers & Wilkins® premium audio system with 15 speakers, heated rear seats, or unique wheels.
Save on the Maserati Ghibli Price with Scottsdale Maserati!
Don’t wait to take a closer look at our new Ghibli inventory and find the model that’s right for you! No matter which Maserati Ghibli price you decide to pay, we’re sure you’ll find plenty to get excited about inside.
More About Maserati Model Features
If you’re the kind of driver who appreciates a luxurious, high-powered SUV, then you’ll have no trouble getting excited about the latest Maserati Levante 0-60 times. After all, the 2020 Maserati Levante performance specs distinguish this model as one-of-a-kind. It’s not just one of the fastest SUVs on the roads near Paradise Valley. In its upper-level…
View InventoryContact Us The 2020 Maserati Quattroporte is the flagship large Maserati luxury sedan. Compared to the Ghibli, its smaller and scrappier Maserati sibling, the Quattroporte features a larger interior more luxe standard features, and performance that you’d expect from a vehicle bearing the Maserati trident. But just much is a Maserati Quattroporte with all…
In the latest Maserati Ghibli reviews, experts have been quick to point out what the Scottsdale region’s savviest drivers will almost certainly already know. The 2020 Ghibli is a one-of-a-kind luxury sedan with peerless style and panache, and it’s offering more than ever before in the new year. Still not sure of what to expect?…
In both its coupe and convertible configurations, the 2020 Maserati GranTurismo delivers a truly impeccable ride. Our friends and neighbors love this touring vehicle because it handles beautifully and never leaves the driver wanting more. After all, it’s a very potent vehicle! The Maserati GranTurismo 0 to 60 time tops out at 4.7 seconds, so…
The 2020 Maserati Ghibli is equal parts elegant and aggressive, and the inside of its cabin forms the perfect complement to its potent powertrain. If you’re ready to take a closer look at the Maserati Ghibli interior, explore our breakdown of its design features, amenities, and dimensions below! We know you’ll be excited by what…