How Much is a Maserati Ghibli?
The 2020 Maserati Ghibli is a luxury sedan with sleek, unique looks, plenty of advanced features, and the kind of potent, aggressive performance that you’d expect from this celebrated Italian manufacturer. How much is a Maserati Ghibli with all the latest amenities? The 2020 Maserati Ghibli price starts at $70,990 MSRP, and we’re sure you’ll agree that it’s worth every penny.
2020 Maserati Ghibli Price List
In order to choose the perfect model, you’ll want to see all of the Maserati Ghibli price points laid out in front of you. Here’s a complete list:
- 2020 Maserati Ghibli – MSRP starting at $70,990
- 2020 Maserati Ghibli S – MSRP starting at $75,990
- 2020 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 – MSRP starting at $78,490
Are you looking for a little extra luxury? What about racetrack-inspired style and panache? Drivers near Paradise Valley and Chandler can upgrade any trim level with the GranLusso Package or the GranSport Package, for an additional cost of $6,000. Find out how much other Maserati models cost to learn more.
What Will You Receive for the Maserati Ghibli Cost?
Although this model starts with a slightly higher sticker price than some rivals, it comes equipped with a turbocharged 345-hp V6 that costs extra in many competitors. An invigorating turbocharged 424-hp V6 has been included in the S and S Q4 configurations, but even the starting option leaves little to be desired.
Since superior performance comes standard, you can focus on accessing the amenities and upgrades that will enhance every Scottsdale-area drive. Here’s what to look for during your road test:
Maserati Ghibli Standard Features
- 345-hp 3.0-liter turbocharged V6
- Leather interior upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Soft Close Doors
- 2-position driver memory
- 19″ Poseidone wheels
- ZF 8-speed automatic transmission
- Sport Mode drive setting
- Blind Spot Detection
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 8.4-inch touchscreen with Maserati Touch Control Plus
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
Maserati Ghibli S Standard Features
- Features add to or replace those of the baseline Maserati Ghibli
- 424-hp 3.0-liter turbocharged V6
- Front armrest with twin mechanical opening and air-conditioned storage
- Dashboard-mounted Maserati clock with chrome-plated trim
- Dark Mirror interior trim
- Twin dual-pipe exhaust system in chrome-plated stainless steel
- Maserati Touch Control Plus with Navigation
- Leather gear selector with Manual mode activation and parking button
The Ghibli S is available with Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD), Active Torque Control, and a front active differential.
Optional Upgrades and Packages
- Upgrade with the GranSport Package for adaptive suspension, sport front seats, and a Driver Assistance package which includes adaptive cruise control and a surround-view camera.
- Considering the GranLusso Package? For the upgrade, you’ll receive adaptive LED headlights, a 10-speaker Harman/Kardon® surround sound system, and much more.
- For a small addition to the base Maserati Ghibli cost, you can also add a Bowers & Wilkins® premium audio system with 15 speakers, heated rear seats, or unique wheels.
Save on the Maserati Ghibli Price with Scottsdale Maserati!
Don’t wait to take a closer look at our new Ghibli inventory and find the model that’s right for you! No matter which Maserati Ghibli price you decide to pay, we’re sure you’ll find plenty to get excited about inside.
More About Maserati Model Features
The Maserati Quattroporte GTS once represented the pinnacle of performance in the Quattroporte lineup! Although it has since been replaced by the Maserati Quattroporte Trofeo, those who are searching for a pre-owned Quattroporte may still have a special place in their hearts for the Quattroporte GTS. Find out what distinguishes the model before you…
Very little is known about the 2022 Maserati Grecale, but this all-new Maserati SUV is guaranteed to set hearts racing when it arrives in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley. Stay tuned and keep up with our blog for all of the latest Grecale updates. Here’s a closer look at what we know so far: View…
If you’ve ever wanted to know the cost of a new Maserati, you’re certainly not alone! The Trident is synonymous with superior performance and unparalleled luxury, and more and more of your Scottsdale-area neighbors are wondering if they can afford the best. Our comprehensive guide to the Maserati price range can help you find the…
Although the final 2022 Maserati MC20 price is not yet available, this model is expected to start at roughly $213,000 in its coupe configuration, or roughly $250,000 in its convertible build. With that said, interested drivers can certainly start exploring the available Maserati MC20 configurations today. Learn MoreAsk for Updates Configuring Your Maserati MC20 Coupe…
Are you considering a 2022 Maserati Ghibli, a 2022 Maserati Quattroporte, or a 2022 Maserati Levante? These models will now all be offered in three trim levels: GT, Modena, and Trofeo. Although the Trofeo lineup debuted last year, the addition of the GT and Modena trims rounds out the range of options and makes it…