2021 Maserati Ghibli Interior
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli interior provides almost 18 cubic feet of trunk space, along with a vast suite of luxurious comforts and technologies. Whether you’re in the market for designer silk and leather upholstery or you’ve fallen in love with the Maserati Intelligent Assistant interface, you’ll find so much to get excited about when you step into the cabin of this sumptuous sport sedan. Our comprehensive guide covers design features, packages, dimensions, and more.
Maserati Ghibli Interior Amenities & Technology Features
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli interior features perforated leather, Trident-embroidered headrests, and optional trim upgrades with high-gloss carbon fiber twill or high-gloss Rovere wood veneer. All this is to say that the quality of its cabin leaves nothing to be desired. Even the most accessible new Ghibli in our current lineup includes:
- Maserati Intelligent Assistant 10.1-inch touchscreen with center console rotary control
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ / standard Bluetooth®
- 12-way power front seats with memory
- 2-position driver memory
- Standard heated front seats, available cooled/ventilated front seats
- Power adjustable foot pedals
- Power adjustable rear sunblind
- Standard folding rear seats to easily accommodate more cargo
- Standard sunroof to flood the cabin with natural light
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link
- Driver assist features like a Surround View Camera, parking sensors, and a Blind Spot Monitor
The Ghibli trim levels are distinguished primarily by their powertrains. You’ll access more powerful engines by moving down the line, but there isn’t a great deal separating the base-level Maserati Ghibli interior from the Maserati Ghibli S Q4 interior. However, it is worth noting that the Ghibli S, the Ghibli S Q4, and the Ghibli Trofeo all feature an extended leather upgrade with contrast stitching.
Customizing Your Maserati Ghibli Interior with Packages
The Maserati Ghibli black interior is listed as Nero, and you can also select other colors like Cuoio (tan) or Rosso (red). Your array of options only grows if you decide to upgrade with one of the available packages:
Ghibli Interior Features: GranSport Package
Along with a number of updates to the exterior and the drivetrain, the GranSport Package adds:
- 12-way power front Sport seats
- Heated Black leather Sport steering wheel
- Aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters
Ghibli Interior Features: GranLusso Package
The easiest way to enjoy a more opulent Maserati Ghibli interior is to select the GranLusso Package. It includes:
- Ermenegildo Zegna silk & leather upholstery
- Heated & ventilated front seats
- Heated black leather & wood steering wheel
These packages are available on Ghibli, Ghibli S, and Ghibli S Q4 models. Trofeo models come fully loaded. That is, they include many of these features as standard. You won’t have to worry about packages if you’re looking at a model from the very top of the line.
Maserati Ghibli Interior Dimensions
The Ghibli isn’t just luxurious. It’s also spacious, and more than capable of accommodating passengers and cargo when you’re out and about in Scottsdale or Paradise Valley. Review the Maserati Ghibli interior dimensions for yourself:
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up): 17.7 cubic feet
- Head Room (Both Front and Rear): 38.8 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front / Rear): 57.8 inches / 56.5 inches
- Legroom (Front / Rear): 37.7 inches / 33.2 inches
If you’re looking for something a little larger, compare the Ghibli to the Quattroporte.
Experience the 2021 Ghibli at Scottsdale Maserati
Drivers near Phoenix and Chandler can schedule a test drive at our dealership to experience the 2021 Maserati Ghibli interior today! Claim one of our Ghibli lease specials or contact us at your convenience to get started.
More from Scottsdale Maserati
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli is a premium luxury sedan that is not only elegantly styled but also delivers the kind of dynamic performance that will take any drive in and around Paradise Valley to a whole new level. The Maserati Ghibli horsepower is impressive no matter which one of the available trim levels you choose….
Shopping for a luxurious SUV that can deliver high-powered performance on the roads in and around Chandler? If so, you’ll want to take a look at the 2022 Maserati Levante for sale at Scottsdale Maserati. With its precision-engineering and dynamic acceleration, the Maserati Levante 0-60 time is 3.8 seconds with the top-of-the-line Trofeo model. Learn more…
| Contact Us: If you’ve ever wanted to know the cost of a new Maserati, you’re certainly not alone! The Trident is synonymous with superior performance and unparalleled luxury, and more and more of your Scottsdale-area neighbors are wondering if they can afford the best. Our comprehensive guide to the Maserati price range can help…