How Much Does a Maserati Cost?
If you’ve ever wanted to know the cost of a new Maserati, you’re certainly not alone! The Trident is synonymous with superior performance and unparalleled luxury, and more and more of your Scottsdale-area neighbors are wondering if they can afford the best. Our comprehensive guide to the Maserati price range can help you find the model that’s right for you today! Visit our dealership in Phoenix when you’re ready to stand out.
An Overview of the Maserati Price Range
How much does your favorite Maserati cost? Here’s the starting price and the range-topping price for our four most popular models:
- 2021 Maserati Ghibli: Price ranges from $74,740 to $110,240 MSRP
- 2021 Maserati Levante: Price ranges from $78,290 to $153,090 MSRP
- 2021 Maserati Quattroporte: Price ranges from $104,890 to $142,890 MSRP
- 2020 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible: Price ranges from $150,980 to $164,980 MSRP
The list above gives the base price for the latest entry in each model’s history! If you’d like to find out what each model is offering, and what upgrades you’ll have to consider, simply consult the expanded Maserati price range below. Now, how much does a Maserati cost per month? Our easy-to-use payment calculator can help you work out each model’s true cost to own.
Are you interested in the future of our lineup? Be on the lookout for the all-new Maserati MC20 Coupe, arriving in model-year 2022. We can’t wait for its release date, and we’d love to show you the Maserati MC20 specs today.
Maserati Ghibli Price Range
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli is the most affordable new Maserati, and it gives you four different trim levels to consider. Here’s a closer look at the Maserati Ghibli price range:
- Ghibli – $74,740 MSRP
- Includes Leather upholstery, Driver’s seat memory, 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus, Blind spot detection, Bi-xenon headlamps, and a 3.0L twin-turbo V6.
- Ghibli S – $79,740 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus a more powerful 424-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6 engine.
- Ghibli S Q4 – $82,240 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus Maserati Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive for superior control and handling.
- Ghibli Trofeo – $110,240 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus a 3.8L twin-turbo V8 engine that delivers 580 hp and 538 lb-ft of torque.
When you’re outfitting your model, you’ll also be able to choose between GranSport and GranLusso trim levels. Although prices will vary depending on the base model and drivetrain that you select, the GranSport adds a range of performance and appearance-enhancing features, while the GranLusso offers premium amenities and luxuries. While you’re doing research, make sure to check out the 2021 Ghibli colors.
Maserati Levante Price Range
Since it costs just a little bit more than the Ghibli, the Maserati Levante is your next step up on the Maserati price list. Here’s a closer look at the starting price for each trim:
- Levante – $78,290 MSRP
- Includes a 345-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6, Q4 intelligent all-wheel drive, 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus, Active 5-way air suspension, front and rear parking sensors, and a power liftgate.
- Levante S – $89,290 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus a 424-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6, a panoramic sunroof, and paddle shifters.
- Levante GTS – $125,890 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus a 550-hp 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8, a 14-speaker Harman Kardon premium stereo, Brembo brakes, front ventilated sport seats, heated rear seats, and much more.
- Levante Trofeo – $153,090 MSRP
- Along with all of the features listed above, the Trofeo adds a Corsa Mode performance drive setting, launch mode, and a 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound stereo. Power output is tuned to an even-more-impressive 580 hp.
As with the other models we’ve discussed so far, the 2021 Maserati Levante can be had in either GranLusso or GranSport configurations. Get up close and personal with the full range of 2021 Levante configurations today, or get ready to choose the perfect 2021 Levante colors.
Maserati Quattroporte Price Range
How much is a new Maserati Quattroporte? This list covers the Quattroporte price for all three trim levels:
- Quattroporte S – $104,890 MSRP
- Includes 10-speaker, 900-watt Harman Kardon audio system, a Hands-free power trunk, Standard grain leather upholstery, Open-pore Radica wood trim, Adaptive full LED headlamps, and a 424-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6.
- Quattroporte S Q4 – $109,390 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus Maserati Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
- Quattroporte Trofeo – $142,890 MSRP
- Includes all of the features above, plus 3.8L twin-turbo V8 engine with 580 hp and 524 lb-ft torque. Switch between rear-wheel drive and Q4 Intelligent AWD.
Like the Ghibli, the 2021 Maserati Quattroporte is available with GranSport and GranLusso packages. That means it’s easy to outfit this luxury flagship sedan in a manner that reflects your unique outlook and personality! For model-year 2021, the Quattroporte Trofeo replaces the Quattroporte GTS.
Maserati GranTurismo Convertible Price Range
The 2020 Maserati GT Convertible starts at $150,980 MSRP. It includes everything you’d find on the standard GranTurismo, plus three-layer cloth top and a standard 11-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Audio System–providing even more luxury for your drives through Paradise Valley and Chandler. Here’s how the GT Convertible price breaks down:
- GT Convertible – $150,980 MSRP
- Includes a naturally-aspirated 454-hp 4.7-liter V8, an 11-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Audio System, Trident-embroidered headrests, rear-wheel drive, and 20″ Astro Design alloy wheels.
- GT Convertible MC – $164,980 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus additional color and upgrade options, and a recalibrated suspension system.
The standard Maserati GranTurismo was retired at the end of model-year 2019. Even so, the outgoing model offers a fierce and satisfying ride that few can match, thanks to a Ferrari-built engine and specialized suspension from Maserati:
- GranTurismo Sport – $134,300 MSRP
- GranTurismo MC – $151,720 MSRP
Lock In Your Price at Scottsdale Maserati
Ready to move forward with one of our new vehicles? When you drive with our team, you can take advantage of a wide range of Maserati offers and incentives, and the Maserati warranty makes these deals even sweeter. Of course, with new 2022 Maserati trim levels on the way, you might just want to wait until the start of the next model year!
Hoping to bring home a more affordable Maserati sports car? Find out why more and more drivers are choosing Maserati Certified Pre-Owned.
Learn More with Our Team
If you’ve ever wanted to know the cost of a new Maserati, you’re certainly not alone! The Trident is synonymous with superior performance and unparalleled luxury, and more and more of your Scottsdale-area neighbors are wondering if they can afford the best. Our comprehensive guide to the Maserati price range can help you find the…
Although the final 2022 Maserati MC20 price is not yet available, this model is expected to start at roughly $213,000 in its coupe configuration, or roughly $250,000 in its convertible build. With that said, interested drivers can certainly start exploring the available Maserati MC20 configurations today. Learn MoreAsk for Updates Configuring Your Maserati MC20 Coupe…
Are you considering a 2022 Maserati Ghibli, a 2022 Maserati Quattroporte, or a 2022 Maserati Levante? These models will now all be offered in three trim levels: GT, Modena, and Trofeo. Although the Trofeo lineup debuted last year, the addition of the GT and Modena trims rounds out the range of options and makes it…