How Much Does a Maserati Cost?
If you’ve ever wanted to know the cost of a new Maserati, you’re certainly not alone! The Trident is synonymous with superior performance and unparalleled luxury, and more and more of your Scottsdale-area neighbors are wondering if they can afford the best. Find the model that’s right for you, and visit our dealership in Phoenix when you’re ready to stand out.
An Overview of the Maserati Price List
How much does your favorite Maserati cost? Here’s the starting price for our four most popular models:
- 2019 Maserati Ghibli – Starting from $75,480
- 2019 Maserati Quattroporte – Starting from $107,980
- 2020 Maserati Levante – Starting from $74,485
- 2019 Maserati GranTurismo – Starting from $134,300
The list above gives the base price for the latest entry in each model’s history! If you’d like to find out what each model is offering, and what upgrades you’ll have to consider, simply consult the expanded list below!
Maserati Ghibli Price by Configuration
With the 2019 Maserati Ghibli, you’ll have three different trim levels to choose from:
- Ghibli – $75,480 MSRP
- Includes Leather upholstery, Driver’s seat memory, 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus, Blind spot detection, Bi-xenon headlamps, and a 3.0L twin-turbo V6.
- Ghibli S – $80,480 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus a more powerful 424-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6 engine.
- Ghibli S Q4 – $82,980 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus Maserati Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive for superior control and handling.
When you’re outfitting your model, you’ll also be able to choose between GranSport and GranLusso trim levels. Although prices will vary depending on the base model and drivetrain that you select, the GranSport adds a range of performance and appearance-enhancing features, while the GranLusso offers premium amenities and luxuries. Wondering what else this model can do? Check out the 2020 Ghibli 0-60 times to learn more, explore pricing for the 2020 Ghibli today.
Maserati Quattroporte Price by Trim
- Quattroporte S – $107,980 MSRP
- Includes 10-speaker, 900-watt Harman Kardon audio system, a Hands-free power trunk, Standard grain leather upholstery, Open-pore Radica wood trim, Adaptive full LED headlamps, and a 424-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6.
- Quattroporte S Q4 – $113,680 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus Maserati Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
- Quattroporte GTS – $138,980 MSRP
- Includes all of the features above, plus 3.8L twin-turbo V8 engine with 523 hp and 524 lb-ft torque. Switch between rear-wheel drive and Q4 Intelligent AWD.
Like the Ghibli, the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte is available in GranSport and GranLusso trim levels. That means it’s easy to outfit this luxury flagship sedan in a manner that reflects your unique outlook and personality! Check out the latest Maserati Quattroporte reviews to learn more.
Maserati Levante Price by Trim
- Levante – $76,980 MSRP
- Includes a 345-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6, Q4 intelligent all-wheel drive, 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus, Active 5-way air suspension, front and rear parking sensors, and a power liftgate.
- Levante S – $87,980 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus a 424-hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6, a panoramic sunroof, and paddle shifters.
- Levante GTS – $120,980 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus a 550-hp 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8, a 14-speaker Harman Kardon premium stereo, Brembo brakes, front ventilated sport seats, heated rear seats, and much more.
- Levante Trofeo – $169,980 MSRP
- Along with all of the features listed above, the Trofeo adds a Corsa Mode performance drive setting, launch mode, and a 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound stereo.
As with the other models we’ve discussed so far, the 2020 Maserati Levante can be had in either GranLusso or GranSport configurations. Both versions start at $84,500 MSRP, upgrading from the base trim level. Check out our guides to the 2020 Maserati Levante interior or the 2020 Maserati Levante price structure to learn more.
Maserati GranTurismo Price by Trim
The 2019 Maserati GranTurismo offers a fierce and satisfying ride that few can match, thanks to a Ferrari-built engine and specialized suspension from Maserati:
- GranTurismo Sport – $134,300 MSRP
- Includes a naturally-aspirated 454-hp 4.7-liter V8, a 10-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Audio System, Trident-embroidered headrests, rear-wheel drive, and 20″ Astro Design alloy wheels.
- GranTurismo MC – $151,720 MSRP
- Includes all of the above, plus additional color and upgrade options, and a recalibrated suspension system.
Don’t forget: You’ll also be able to upgrade with the Maserati GT Convertible, which starts at $150,980 MSRP for the 2019 model. It’s three-layer cloth top and its standard 11-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Audio System provide even more luxury for your drives through Paradise Valley and Chandler.
Lock In Your Price at Scottsdale Maserati
Ready to move forward with one of our new vehicles? When you drive with our team, you can take advantage of a wide range of Maserati offers and incentives, and the Maserati warranty makes these deals even sweeter.
Learn More with Our Team
If you want an SUV that will stand out on Phoenix roads, you’ve probably thought about upgrading to the 2020 Maserati Levante for your next vehicle. Read any Maserati Levante or Maserati Levante S review, and you will find admiring critics across the board. Scottsdale Maserati runs through the highlights that show how this SUV outshines…
The 2020 Maserati Ghibli is a luxury sedan with sleek, unique looks, plenty of advanced features, and the kind of potent, aggressive performance that you’d expect from this celebrated Italian manufacturer. How much is a Maserati Ghibli with all the latest amenities? The 2020 Maserati Ghibli price starts at $70,990 MSRP, and we’re sure you’ll…
It’s not hard to fall in love with the 2020 Maserati Quattroporte. Even with an MSRP of $100,990, you’ll find that this model delivers plenty of value for the Scottsdale region’s drivers. If you’re searching for an unassailable executive sedan, then you’ll love what you find in this overview of the latest Maserati Quattroporte reviews….