What’s Inside the 2020 Maserati Levante Interior?
Once you’ve experienced the 2020 Maserati Levante interior, you won’t be able to settle for any other luxury SUV. Inside the majestically-quiet cabin, you’ll encounter all of the high-tech amenities and soft-touch finishes that you’ve come to expect from the top options in this segment. However, whether you choose a Levante lease or decide to buy, you’ll also encounter dozens of features that you can really only find inside of a Maserati. Scottsdale drivers don’t have to take our word for it. Read on to get a closer look at the first Maserati SUV interior, and schedule your test drive today!
Maserati Levante Interior Design Features
Personalization is the essence of luxury, and the Maserati Levante puts you in control. No matter which trim level or configuration you settle on, you’re going to receive a full suite of customizable features. For the Maserati Levante price, you’ll receive:
- Power-adjustable foot pedals
- Power-adjustable rear sunblinds
- 12-way power front seats with memory
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- Remote engine start
- Handsfree power trunk with proximity open
- Cooled glovebox
Of course, you’ll also enjoy headrests that have been embroidered or embossed with the iconic Maserati trident. Hand-stitched accents can be found throughout the entire cabin, and soft-close doors prove that no part of this vehicle has been left unconsidered. Here’s what else you should know about the Maserati Levante interior for 2020:
- Whether you opt for the premium GranLusso styling package or the performance-focused GranSport, you’ll be cradled by luxurious, supportive seats on all your Paradise Valley and Chandler drives.
- Premium perforated leather, Pieno Fiore natural leather, and Zegna silk are all available options for the upholstery. Find out how to care for high-quality leather before you buy.
- Add a unique finishing touch to your Levante interior by upgrading with an open-pore regimental wood veneer, 3D matte carbon fiber, or a high-gloss metal net weave.
Maserati Levante Interior Technology
It’s easy to fall in love with the technology features in this Maserati SUV interior. Whether you’re in the driver’s seat or you’re riding along as a passenger, you’ll be empowered to experience the adventure like never before.
- Premium Audio Systems: A 900-watt/14-speaker Harman/Kardon® Premium Audio System is standard on most models. If you upgrade with the Trofeo, you’ll receive an even more powerful 1,280-watt/17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins® Surround Sound System.
- Your Music, Your Way: Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and Bluetooth™ compatibility are standard across the Levante lineup. You’ll also receive a 1-year trial subscription to SiriusXM® Radio, and a 5-year trial subscription to SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link.
- Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+): The centerpiece in the Maserati Levante is the 8.4-inch multi-touchscreen display, known as Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+). The center console rotary controller complements the touchscreens, making it easier than ever to access your most-used features and controls.
The Maserati Levante isn’t just one of the most well-appointed vehicles on the roads near Scottsdale. It’s also one of the fastest! Check out the most recent Maserati Levante reviews or the Maserati Levante 0-60 times to learn more.
Maserati SUV Interior Dimensions
Not even the most luxuriously appointed SUV will feel complete if it isn’t spacious enough to satisfy you and your passengers. Of course, this Maserati SUV interior does not disappoint. Here’s what you can expect from the Levante dimensions:
- Total Passenger Volume: 108 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 20.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 57.4 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: Five passengers
Step Inside of a Maserati Levante at Scottsdale Maserati!
With this overview of the Maserati inside, we’re sure that you’ll be eager to get behind the wheel. Explore our new Maserati Levante inventory and browse our Maserati SUV interior photos today. Then visit Scottsdale Maserati to get behind the wheel and take advantage of our special offers.
Learn More with Scottsdale Maserati
If you’ve ever wanted to know the cost of a new Maserati, you’re certainly not alone! The Trident is synonymous with superior performance and unparalleled luxury, and more and more of your Scottsdale-area neighbors are wondering if they can afford the best. Our comprehensive guide to the Maserati price range can help you find the…
Although the final 2022 Maserati MC20 price is not yet available, this model is expected to start at roughly $213,000 in its coupe configuration, or roughly $250,000 in its convertible build. With that said, interested drivers can certainly start exploring the available Maserati MC20 configurations today. Learn MoreAsk for Updates Configuring Your Maserati MC20 Coupe…
Are you considering a 2022 Maserati Ghibli, a 2022 Maserati Quattroporte, or a 2022 Maserati Levante? These models will now all be offered in three trim levels: GT, Modena, and Trofeo. Although the Trofeo lineup debuted last year, the addition of the GT and Modena trims rounds out the range of options and makes it…