What’s Inside the 2020 Maserati Levante Interior?
Once you’ve experienced the 2020 Maserati Levante interior, you won’t be able to settle for any other luxury SUV. Inside the majestically-quiet cabin, you’ll encounter all of the high-tech amenities and soft-touch finishes that you’ve come to expect from the top options in this segment. However, you’ll also find dozens of features that only a Maserati can deliver. Scottsdale drivers don’t have to take our word for it. Read on to get a closer look at the first Maserati SUV interior, and schedule your test drive today!
Maserati Levante Interior Design Features
Personalization is the essence of luxury, and the Maserati Levante puts you in control. No matter which trim level or configuration you settle on, you’re going to receive a full-suite of customizable features. Standard and available elements include:
- Power-adjustable foot pedals
- Power-adjustable rear sunblinds
- 12-way power front seats with memory
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- Remote engine start
- Handsfree power trunk with proximity open
Of course, you’ll also receive headrests that have been embroidered or embossed with the iconic Maserati trident. Hand-stitched accents can be found throughout the entire cabin, and soft-close doors prove that no part of this vehicle has been left unconsidered. Here’s what else you should know about the Maserati Levante interior finishes:
- Whether you opt for the premium GranLusso styling package or the performance-focused GranSport, you’ll be cradled by luxurious, supportive seats on all your Paradise Valley and Chandler drives.
- Premium perforated leather, Pieno Fiore natural leather, and Zegna silk are all available options for the upholstery.
- Add a unique finishing touch by upgrading with an open pore regimental wood veneer, 3D matte carbon fiber, or a high-gloss metal net weave.
Maserati Levante Interior Technology
It’s easy to fall in love with the technology features in this Maserati SUV interior. Whether you’re in the driver’s seat or you’re riding along as a passenger, you’ll be empowered to experience the adventure like never before.
- Premium Audio Systems: A 900-watt/14-speaker Harman/Kardon® Premium Audio System is standard on most models. If you upgrade with the Trofeo, you’ll receive an even more powerful 1,280-watt/17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins® Surround Sound System.
- Your Music, Your Way: Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and Bluetooth™ compatibility are standard across the Levante lineup. You’ll also receive a 1-year trial subscription to SiriusXM® Radio, and a 5-year trial subscription to SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link.
- Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+): The centerpiece in the Maserati Levante is the 8.4-inch multi-touchscreen display, known as Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+). The center console rotary controller complements the touchscreens, making it easier than ever to access your most-used features and controls.
The Maserati Levante isn’t just one of the most well-appointed vehicles on the roads near Scottsdale. It’s also one of the fastest!
Experience the Maserati Levante Interior in Person!
With this overview of the Maserati inside, we’re sure that you’ll be eager to get behind the wheel. Explore our new Maserati Levante inventory and browse our Maserati SUV interior photos today. Then visit Scottsdale Maserati to get behind the wheel and take advantage of our special offers.