2022 Maserati MC20 Configurations
Although the final 2022 Maserati MC20 price is not yet available, this model is expected to start at roughly $213,000 in its coupe configuration, or roughly $250,000 in its convertible build. With that said, interested drivers can certainly start exploring the available Maserati MC20 configurations today.
Configuring Your Maserati MC20 Coupe
We’re still awaiting many details on the final range of new Maserati MC20 price points and configurations, but we do already have a considerable amount of information. In what follows, we’ll cover packages and options that you’ll definitely want to consider if you end up designing a Maserati MC20 of your own.
Interior Maserati MC20 Packages and Options
- Interior Carbon Fiber Package: Outfit your chosen configuration with Carbon Fiber Column-Mounted Paddle Shifters, a Carbon fiber cluster cap, and Carbon fiber door sills.
- Upholstery: Your cabin can be equipped with genuine leather in numerous available single and dual-tone color schemes. Choose from Nero, Cuoio, Blu, Nero/Grigio, Nero/Rosso, Nero/Giallo, Nero/Cuoio, and Nero/Blue Cielo.
- Finishes: Upgrade your interior with Extended Alcantara interior finishes, Carbon Fiber seat backs, Trident-embroidered headrests, a black leather and carbon fiber sport steering wheel, or aluminum column mounted paddle shifters.
- Audio: An available 12-speaker Sonus Faber High Premium Sound System can help you get more enjoyment out of every adventure in Scottsdale or Paradise Valley.
Exterior Maserati MC20 Packages and Options
- Exterior Carbon Fiber Package: For a striking and unique look, this package delivers a Carbon Fiber Front Splitter, a Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser, a Carbon fiber hood, dark exhaust tips, and carbon fiber inserts for your doors and fender sill.
- Finishes: Additional options include a black roof, a carbon fiber roof, a carbon fiber spoiler, and even a carbon fiber hood! While you’re at it, you might also want to equip the available carbon fiber engine cover.
- Exterior Colors: Create a totally unique look with one of six available exterior colors. Your options include Bianco Audace, Nero Enigma, Rosso Vincente, Giallo Genio, Blu Infinito, and Grigio Misterio.
- Wheels: All Maserati MC20 wheels measure 20 inches in diameter, but you can choose from four styles. These are Birdcage Design Alloy Wheels with a Glossy Black Diamond Cut Finish, Birdcage Design Alloy Wheels with a Glossy Dark Miron Finish, Corsa Design Forged Wheels with a Matte Dark Miron Finish, and Corsa Design Forged Wheels with a Glossy Dark Miron Cut Finish.
- Brake Calipers: Here, you’ll have seven options. Finish your MC20 with brake calipers in Blue, Black, Red, Yellow, Silver, Gray, or non-painted Black.
A Note on Performance: Although every Maserati MC20 offers impressive performance specs, Phoenix and Chandler drivers can choose to equip additional driver assistance features, including:
- Blind Spot Alert plus Rear Cross Path Detection
- Autodimming exterior mirrors
- Dual Cast Braking System
- Electronic Limited Slip Differential
- Suspension Lifter
- Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Last but not least, we should note that all of these options will appear alongside standard features like a 10.3-inch central touchscreen, a 10.3-inch digital gauge cluster, and a new version of the Maserati Touch Control + interface.
Ask for Updates on the New Maserati MC20 Price!
If you’re gearing up to configure a Maserati MC20 of your own, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask for updates. We still have a while to wait before this model arrives at our dealership in Phoenix, AZ, but you can contact us today if you’re ready to learn more. Meanwhile, take a look at our coupe vs. sedan comparison to find out which is better suited to your lifestyle and driving needs.
More from Scottsdale Maserati
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli is a premium luxury sedan that is not only elegantly styled but also delivers the kind of dynamic performance that will take any drive in and around Paradise Valley to a whole new level. The Maserati Ghibli horsepower is impressive no matter which one of the available trim levels you choose….
Shopping for a luxurious SUV that can deliver high-powered performance on the roads in and around Chandler? If so, you’ll want to take a look at the 2022 Maserati Levante for sale at Scottsdale Maserati. With its precision-engineering and dynamic acceleration, the Maserati Levante 0-60 time is 3.8 seconds with the top-of-the-line Trofeo model. Learn more…
| Contact Us: If you’ve ever wanted to know the cost of a new Maserati, you’re certainly not alone! The Trident is synonymous with superior performance and unparalleled luxury, and more and more of your Scottsdale-area neighbors are wondering if they can afford the best. Our comprehensive guide to the Maserati price range can help…