Maserati MC20 Interior Capacities & Dimensions
Are you ready to experience life inside the cabin of an all-new Maserati supercar? Featuring the first-ever Nettuno engine (developed entirely in-house by the Maserati team) the 2022 Maserati MC20 specs are guaranteed to impress the Phoenix region’s thrill-seekers—but power and speed are not the only factors that set this model apart! To fully understand why this model is unlike any other, you’ll need to get up close and personal with the functional and iconic Maserati MC20 interior.
Maserati MC20 Seats & Cabin Design
Once seated behind the wheel, you’ll find that the MC20 feels a little bit like a racetrack-ready cocoon: bolstered seats keep you in position when you’re pulling out all the stops, and Top Gear describes the driving position as “terrific”. Everything inessential has been eliminated, and the remaining tightly packed controls ensure that the feature you need is always right at your fingertips. Here’s what else stands out:
- The Maserati MC20 seats were designed with assistance from Sabelt, an Italian company that has specialized in car seats for nearly 50 years. A high-performance composite shell, power controls, and lumbar support are just a few of the cockpit’s distinguishing features.
- Andrea Bertolini—a former World Champion who once drove the MC12—assisted Maserati with the design of the ergonomic steering wheel. The Start and Launch Control buttons are located directly on the wheel for an exceptionally sporty feel.
- Practicality and functionality come first in the Maserati MC20 interior, but stylish carbon fiber trim and Alcantara upholstery give this high-performance model an undeniably luxurious flair.
- The drive mode selector—one of this model’s most exciting interior features—has been inspired by the simple, sophisticated look and feel of a luxury watch.
Explore our guide to the 2022 Maserati MC20 configurations to learn more about available features and opportunities for customization.
Maserati MC20 Interior Capacities & Dimensions
Very few sports car drivers are looking for a cavernous interior, but it’s important to point out that the all-new MC20 comes standard with butterfly doors that make it easy to enter or exit the vehicle. With two seats, the Maserati MC20 cabin is perfect for intimate drives around the outer edges of Scottsdale and Paradise Valley.
No review of the Maserati MC20 interior dimensions would be complete without mentioning that this supercharged sports car has storage space in both the front and the rear:
- Front Trunk Capacity: 1.76 cubic feet
- Rear Trunk Capacity: 3.53 cubic feet
Maserati MC20 Interior Technology
The MC20 design team was guided by a minimalist philosophy. Most controls are located directly on the steering wheel, and two 10.25-inch touchscreens (for the cockpit and the multimedia system) provide seamless control while minimizing distractions. What other technologies should you look for on your test drive? Here’s a quick look at the highlights:
- The multimedia system is powered by Maserati Intelligent Assistant, and this model also comes standard with Maserati Connect. This means it’s easy to enjoy WiFi, Amazon Alexa, or navigation on the go.
- A 6-speaker Premium Unbranded sound system comes standard. A 12-speaker Sonus Faber high-premium sound system is available. TIDAL® streaming technology ensures that the audio quality is always up to your standards.
Reserve Your Maserati MC20 with Scottsdale Maserati
If you’re ready to revolutionize your time on the roads of Phoenix and Chandler, don’t hesitate to request more information on the all-new MC20. Recent reports suggest that the 2022 model has sold out before it’s release date, but you can still be one of the first in line for model-year 2023. Contact us today to learn more.
More from Scottsdale Maserati
The 2023 Maserati Grecale will be arriving soon at Scottsdale Maserati, and anticipation is growing among drivers throughout the Paradise Valley area. This compact luxury crossover SUV promises dynamic performance with the unmistakable style that Maserati is famous for. Slightly smaller than the Maserati Levante, the Maserati Grecale dimensions will help to deliver nimble handling on…
The cutting edge design, technology, and comfort features of the all-new 2023 Maserati Grecale interior are sure to take your Scottsdale-area driving experience to a whole new level. Like the Maserati Levante, the Grecale is a luxury SUV that combines world-class performance with all the premium amenities that befit a vehicle of this class. The…
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli is a premium luxury sedan that is not only elegantly styled but also delivers the kind of dynamic performance that will take any drive in and around Paradise Valley to a whole new level. The Maserati Ghibli horsepower is impressive no matter which one of the available trim levels you choose….